Want to know more about Samsung Runway?
Fill the contact form:
Following the success of batches #1 - #3 we’re launching now batch #4!
RUNWAY promotes technical collaboration between Israeli High-tech companies (early to late stage) and academy researchers with Samsung Electronics Business and R&D units in Korea.
Collaboration potential is explored through a mutually defined, funded Proof of Concept aiming to enable the integration of Israeli technologies into Samsung Products line.
Companies will be selected by the relevant Business and R&D units of Samsung Electronics.
- Direct communication with Samsung Electronics Business and R&D units
- Access to pre-released products (based on need)
- $50K (not for equity) for supporting the approved POC
- Commercial and technological mentorship
- Work space, meeting rooms
- Access to the Israeli ecosystem
Samsung Runway is focusing on Innovative projects within the following areas:
- Wearable Device and IOT
- Autonomous Driving Technologies
- Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality
- Display Technologies, Audio Technologies
- Biometric & m-Health
- Sensor and Sensors Fusion
- Artificial Intelligence
- Healthcare & Medical Technology
- Personal Assistance Technologies
- System Optimization for Mobile Devices (HW/SW)
- Video Streaming & Compression
- Robots Interaction
- User Profiling and Monetization
- Efficient Lightweight Motor Technology
- Deodorization Technology – Elimination of Odor
- New Materials - High Rigidity & Lightweight
- CO2 Removal Technology